[เฉลย] Our Two Bedroom Story - Shusei Hayakawa : Season 2 : The Proposal Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : Get embarrassed.
    • C : Cling onto it.

Chapter 2
    • C : "It was all my fault."
    • B : "I've had a great teacher."

Chapter 3
    • B : "Are you really okay with this?"
    • C : "Two."

Chapter 4
    • A : "I'll try to be friendlier to Tsumugu."
    • A : "I'm just not getting enough sleep."

Chapter 5
    • C : Say something.
    • B : "Give me a hug?"

Chapter 6
    • B : Apologize.
    • A : Tell him it's a secret.

Chapter 7
    • A : Turn it down outright.
    • A : "He's my boyfriend."

Chapter 8
    • A : Try to stop Shusei.
    • A : A big teddy bear.

Chapter 9
    • C : "How much you love me?"
    • B : Apologize.

Chapter 10
     ...HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment