[เฉลย] First Love Diaries - Sota Yamamoto : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Hide behide Maki.
    • B : Keep holding his gaze.

Chapter 2
    • B : Agree to wait at the school.
    • A : We can talk about ourselves.

Chapter 3
    • A : Thank him.
    • B : Be honest with him, "Your smile..."

Chapter 4
    • A : Food.
    • A : Try to complete the objective.

Chapter 5
    • B : "I want to watch you practice."
    • B : "Good work out there..."

Chapter 6
    • B : Pretend you didn't hear anything.
    • A : Ask him to hang out some more.

Chapter 7
    • B : That was fun!
    • A : I'd love to!

Chapter 8
    • A : Sit down next to him.
    • B : You've got a bit of a sadistic streak, huh?

Chapter 9
    • A : Won't I get in the way of practice?
    • B : You're kind of cute!

Chapter 10
    • B : How's your leg?
    • A : "It is my business!" Argue with him.

Chapter 11
    • B : Smile and tell him not to worry.
    • A : "Sota broke up with me."

Chapter 12
    • B : I'm doing this for me.
    • B : Don't go.

Chapter 13
    • B : Don't try to do everything alone.
    • B : Wrap up in the blankets.

Chapter 14
    • B : "It's secret!"
    • B : Apologize.

Chapter 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...


0 comments :

Post a Comment