[เฉลย] Finally, in Love Again - Shuichiro Momoi : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : Turn him down.
    • B : Call him Momo!

Episode 2
    • C : "This coming from the 'Prince of Pastry'?"
    • B : Maybe I'll enter.

Episode 3
    • A : Stare back at him.
    • C : "That's none of your business."

Episode 4
    • A : "That's too embarrassing..."
    • B : "Are you insane?!"

Episode 5
    • A : Poke Momo in the side.
    • B : "That's so nice."

Episode 6
    • B : "I think it's wonderful. "
    • A : "OK, maybe I will."

Episode 7
    • C : "What would you do if I did?"
    • C : "Well, it was for the contest."

Episode 8
    • B : "Sorry..."
    • B : "What, it's just a date?"

Episode 9
    • B : "Not particularly."
    • C : Ask him where he's going.

Episode 10
    • B : Fake like you think it's funny.
    • C : I have the rough design sketch of that cake.

Episode 11
    • C : "I want to make this cake with you."
    • B : Stroke his head.

Episode 12
    • B : "What're you talking about?"
    • B : Look at Momo.

Episode 13
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment