[เฉลย] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Mamoru Kishi : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Sleep in the living room.
    • A : "I am an adult, you know."

Episode 2
    • B : Silently listen.
    • C : Quietly nod.

Episode 3
    • C : "You're really something else."
    • A : Stay still.

Episode 4
    • B : "Maybe a little better."
    • B : Look away.

Episode 5
    • B : "When he stroked my hair."
    • B : "Was your partner's name Minami?"

Episode 6
    • A : Thank him.
    • C : "I'm going with you."

Episode 7
    • A : "I came to save you."
    • C : "I'll take care of you."

Episode 8
    • B : "Will you be okay alone?"
    • B : "Please take me with you."

Episode 9
    • C : "I want to see that."
    • A : "Kishi's little sister."

Episode 10
    • C : "Let me help."
    • A : "Don't lie."

Episode 11
    • C : "I want to be with you."
    • C :  "Because I love him."

Episode 12
    • C : "Are you making excuses?"
    • C : "What do you mean, an act?"

Episode 13
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment