[เฉลย] In Your Arms Tonight - Ritsu Moriyama : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "He’s a nice guy."
    • B : "Koichi gets home late too."

Episode 2
    • A : "You’re an unusual pair."
    • C : "This is for the bread."

Episode 3
    • C : "We just met."
    • B : "You’re nicer than I thought."

Episode 4
    • A : "Are you going to the station?"
    • A : "Didn't think you’d go for it."

Episode 5
    • A : "Work came up."
    • C : "Sorry."

Episode 6
    • B : "I wanted some fresh air."
    • A : "Did you get my voice mail?"

Episode 7
    • C : "No, I'm sorry."
    • B : "When was this?"

Episode 8
    • A : "How long?"
    • B : "He’s been seeing her a while."

Episode 9
    • B : "It’s just as easy to cook for two."
    • C : "I panicked."

Episode 10
    • C : "I can love who I want, right?”
    • C : "What was she like?”

Episode 11
    • A : "Just tell him off to his face."
    • B : "I’m not your real girlfriend."

Episode 12
    • C : Take his hand.
    • A : "He was glad to see you."

Episode 13
    • A : "I was worried."
    • A : "I should thank you."

Episode 14
    • A : "What about her?"
    • B : "Would you rather preferred I stayed?"

Episode 15
    • A : "Let me give you something."
    • A : "To see a night view."

Episode 16
    • A : "I have a plans already."
    • A : "That’s very flattering."

Episode 17
           ...SUPER HAPPY END...


0 comments :

Post a Comment