[เฉลย] Our Two Bedroom Story - Kaoru Kirishima : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
     • C : “I’ll try to cooperate with him.”
     • C : Do you act like this to other girls?

Chapter 2
     • A : Thanks for taking the call.
     • C : Move out of his way.

Chapter 3
     • C :  Is the food good?
     • B : “I’ll ask Kaoru for help.”

Chapter 4
     • B :  We’re not close enough to fight.
     • B :  I found the cat.

Chapter 5
     • B : "I did some research."
     • B : Only a little.

Chapter 6
     • B :  Thanks for saving me.
     • A :  Why do you ask?

Chapter 7
     • A :  I want to know why.
     • A :  Then teach me.

Chapter 8
     • C :  Sorry I misunderstood.
     • B :  I won’t cry.

Chapter 9
     • C : Talk to everyone.
     • A :  Are you mad?

Chapter 10
     • B :  I want you to read it first.
     • B :  I’m fine.

Chapter 11
     • B : Bow your head too.
     • A :  I’m glad you didn't drop it.

Chapter 12
     • C : Tell him about the man.
     • C : Are you mad?

Chapter 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment