[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Princess Arthur - Mordred : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1 - The Knights of the Round Table
    • Not really...
    • Is it okay to talk to them?
    • What do you like to eat?

Chapter 2 - As King
    • Did he say anything else?
    • Oh, all right.
    • We'd better not. It's dangerous.
    • I'm asking this of you as a girl.
    • I have.
    • Please do.
    • It makes me afraid.
    • Spare her.
    • There's someone I find dashing.
    • The forest.
    • I am not a daddy's girl!
    • Yes, I was playing.

Chapter 3 - The Kingdom
    • No, I'm glad you brought it up.
    • I want you to call me Your Majesty.
    • Well, I'm a bit curious about your ears...
    • Surveying my kingdom.
    • I've already made plans with Gawain...
    • Why don't you want to reply on him?
    • We can't do something so rude.
    • I'm not interested.
    • Let him go.
    • Yes, I do.
    • Let's stop.
    • Because I was really happy.
    • I don't think I can.

Chapter 4 - First Campaign
    • I think it did.
    • Let me think about it some more.
    • I will go into battle.
    • Save myself.
    • I'm not sure.

Chapter 5 - Peaceful Days -Mordred-
    • I guess I am still a little depressed.
    • Let him go.
    • Sure, let's do it!
    • That's not...
    • I could go anywhere, really.
    • You have a point...

Chapter 6 - The Decision That Falls to You
    • The castle plaza.
    • A history book.
    • Let's go together.
    • Someone tried to assassinate me.
    • I really doubt that's his girlfriend.
    • Yeah, it could be...
    • I want you to stay here.
    • I had no idea.
    • Do you often come to town to drink?
    • I am the king.

Chapter 7 - I Want You
    • Who are you talking about?
    • This isn't some kind of joke, right?
    • There is someone.
    • Yes, he is.
    • There is.

Chapter 8 - Dark Smile
    • I want to trust you.
    • I was just asking .
    • But isn't it the thought that counts?
    • I don't.

Chapter 9 - Mordred of the Round Table

       ...SWEET ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment