[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Ryo Chibana : Main Story Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • A : "Iori."
    • C : "You're terrible."

Episode 2
    • C : "I won't give up!"
    • A : "Mine? No way!"

Episode 3
    • A : "I'm not slacking off.
    • C : "I'm being serious."

Episode 4
    • C : "I can finally get some sleep!"
    • A : "Absolutely not!"

Episode 5
    • A : "I didn't tell him anything."
    • C : "It's relaxing."

Episode 6
    • A : "Was that a Revance song?"
    • C : "Why did Ryo pick me?"

Episode 7
    • A : "You've taught me a lot."
    • C : "Thank you."

Episode 8
    • B : "Good luck."
    • C : "I don't want to quit."

Episode 9
    • B : "I need a little more time."
    • C : "It's not like that!"

Episode 10
    • C : "Maybe..."
    • A : "Please come back."

Episode 11
    • A : "That's surprising."
    • A : "Please calm down."

Episode 12
    • C : "I think these lyrics are good."
    • C : "I'll cheering you on."

Episode 13
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • B : "Takashi."
    • A : "I want to go back to writing screenplays."

Episode 2
    • A : "I will do my very best."
    • A : "Mine? No way!"

Episode 3
    • B : "I know."
    • B : "I'm sorry..."

Episode 4
    • A : "This was all thanks to you, Ryo!"
    • A : "Absolutely not!"

Episode 5
    • B : "I turned him away."
    • B : "It's fun."

Episode 6 0
    • B : "Will you ever go back?"
    • C : "Why did Ryo pick me?"

Episode 7 0
    • A : "You've taught me a lot."
    • A : "Huh!?"

Episode 8 0
    • C : "I'll do my best."
    • A : "I want to see Ryo."

Episode 9
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • A : "Wait!"

Episode 10
    • A : "No way!"
    • B : "If I'm standing in your way..."

Episode 11
    • C : "Really?"
    • C : "Set Ryo free."

Episode 12
    • A : "It's perfect."
    • A : "Wouldn't I just cause trouble?"

Episode 13
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment