[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Takashi Ninagawa : Sequel Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • B : "You think my face looks weird?"
    • A : "A kid's show?"

Episode 2
    • B : "Are you bored?"
    • B : "It's for Taka."

Episode 3
    • A : "I need to make the lyrics more meaningful."
    • C : "It's still not good enough."

Episode 4
    • B : "I wish you could see him."
    • C : "That's a new expression."

Episode 5
    • C : "I'm having fun with it.""
    • A : "Because I write too slowly?"

Episode 6
    • B : "I can keep going."
    • A : "Sorry."

Episode 7
    --- No choice ---

Episode 8
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • C : "It's nothing."
    • C : "A late night show?".

Episode 2
    • A : "Are you listening?"
    • C : "It's for Mr. Ninagawa."

Episode 3
    • B : "I'm having trouble visualizing it."
    • B : "I've had a sudden streak of inspiration."

Episode 4
    • A : "Ryo probably feels the same."
    • A : "You two make quite a pair."

Episode 5
    • A : "I still have a long way to go."
    • B : "Maybe he doesn't believe in me..."

Episode 6
    • A : "I'm fine."
    • B : "I was really surprised."

Episode 7
    --- No choice ---

Episode 8
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment