[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Takashi Ninagawa : Main Story Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • C : "Nothing happened..."
    • C : Watch them from a distance.

Episode 2
    • B : Remain still and quiet.
    • A : Say something to Takashi.

Episode 3
    • C : "I'll help you look for your file."
    • B : Talk to Takashi.

Episode 4
    • C : Sink to the floor with relief.
    • C : How much do you want?

Episode 5
    • B : Have each member share a memory.
    • A : Lift his shoulders up.

Episode 6
    • C : "You story is really touching."
    • A : I can't! I'm not good enough!

Episode 7
    • C : "I don't think I did anything wrong."
    • B : Shake his shoulder.

Episode 8
    • A : Go help him.
    • A : "I'm too scared to sleep."

Episode 9
    • C : Wait in the room until he's done working.
    • B : "I'll do it!"

Episode 10
    • A : "I want  to go with you."
    • B : Say I've been thinking of the lyrics.

Episode 11
    • B : "Thanks to Takashi."
    • A : Take his hand.

Episode 12
    • C : Start crying.
    • B : "I wouldn't miss it."

Episode 13
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • B : "We ran into each other in the bath."
    • A : Bring them water and towels.

Episode 2
    • A : Work up the courage to say something.
    • B : Suggest to taking a break.

Episode 3
    • B : "Are you finished with the recording?"
    • C : Give up and put away the notebook.

Episode 4
    • A : Jump up happily.
    • B : I'll return the favor by writing a great song.

Episode 5
    • C : Put in more harmony.
    • B : Call Kyohei.

Episode 6
    • A : "There's something in my eye."
    • B : Okay. I'm ready for my first lesson, teacher!

Episode 7
    • A : "Are you mad?"
    • C : Sing a song to wake him gently.

Episode 8
    • A : Go help him.
    • B : "I just came down some water."

Episode 9
    • B : Ignore it and leave.
    • A : "Why don't we all write it together?"

Episode 10
    • B : "Let's ask Kyohei first"
    • A : Pretend I'm just tired.

Episode 11
    • A : "Thanks to you guys."
    • C : Shake my head.

Episode 12
    • B : Do as I'm told.
    • C : "Is it really okay for me to go?"

Episode 13
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment