[เฉลย] Be My Princess - Yakov Chernenkov : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Stand in front of them.
    • C : "Why are you flying in economy?"

Chapter 2
    • C : "I don't want to cause trouble."
    • B : "Thank you."

Chapter 3
    • B : "I'm happy to hear that."
    • B : Nod.

Chapter 4
    • A : "Oriensian women are slander!"
    • A : "I dunno."

Chapter 5
    • C : "You looked really cool."
    • A : "I'll cry for you any time."

Chapter 6
    • C : Sulk.
    • C : "You're not what I imagined."

Chapter 7
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • A : "You're teasing me..."

Chapter 8
    • A : "Nothing."
    • A : Say nothing.

Chapter 9
    • B : Come back later.
    • A : Yakov 's hair tie.

Chapter 10
    • B : Take him up on his offer.
    • A : "I'll pay you back for the ticket."

Chapter 11
    • A : "MC's name."
    • A : "Okay."

Chapter 12
    • C : "I'm happy."
    • C : Smile.

Chapter 13
    • A : Accept happily.
    • C : Listen to their voice.

Chapter 14
    • C : "I'll give you everything."
    • A : "Congratulations."

Chapter 15
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment