[เฉลย] Scandal in the Spotlight - Nagito Aoshima : Main Story Walkthrough


Dramatic Love Ending Route

Episode 1
    • A : "I won't run away."
    • A : "Thank you."

Episode 2
    • B : "No, thank you."
    • A : "Nagito Aoshima.

Episode 3
    • A : "Could you put on some clothes?"
    • A : "You're making me self-conscious."

Episode 4
    • B : "I'm glad you told me about that."
    • A : "I'll sleep on the sofa..."

Episode 5
    • A : "I understand."
    • B : "What I do look like now?"

Episode 6
    • A : Ask what the trouble is.
    • A : Why?

Episode 7
    • C : "I was curious."
    • C : Say nothing.

Episode 8
    • C : "Yeah, it's okay."
    • C : Dodge the subject.

Episode 9
    • B : "Is there anything I can help you with?"
    • A : "But why?"

Episode 10
    • C : Make something up.
    • A : "Yes."

Episode 11
    • C : "...kind of sad"
    • A : "Why?"

Episode 12
    • A : "You should focus on the collection..."
    • C : "I did my best."

Episode 13
       ...DRAMATIC LOVE ENDING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending Route

Episode 1
    • C : "Whose fault do you think this is?"
    • B : "I'm sorry."

Episode 2
    • C : "Pervert!"
    • B : "Kyohei Rikudoh."

Episode 3
    • A : "Could you put on some clothes?"
    • C : "Want some candy?"

Episode 4
    • A : "You have strong feeling for you family."
    • C : "Okay."

Episode 5
    • B : "What does it mean?"
    • C : "I can't really tell."

Episode 6
    • C : Leave them alone.
    • C : "Is it a love letter?"

Episode 7
    • B : "I'm sorry."
    • A : Look him in the eye.

Episode 8
    • B : "What if someone sees us?"
    • A : Make sure you heard him correctly.

Episode 9
    • A : "Who was on the phone earlier?"
    • C : "I couldn't!"

Episode 10
    • B : Ask him.
    • B : "No."

Episode 11
    • A : "...part of your charm."
    • C : "Why did Seiji message you?"

Episode 12
    • C : "Let's talk about it later."
    • C : "I did my best."

Episode 13
       ...ROMANTIC TIME ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment