[เฉลย] True Love Sweet Lies - Nozomu Fuse : Main Story Walkthrough


Sweet Ending Route

Case 1
    • C : "Those pajamas..."
    • A : Pull away immediately.

Case 2
    • A : "Please forget about this!"
    • B : "I'll do my best."

Case 3
    • B : Boss.
    • A : "Kind."

Case 4
    • C : "Why are you working so hard?"
    • C : About Namioka.

Case 5
    • C : Take his hand.
    • A : Sleep together.

Case 6 b
    • B : About his personality.
    • C : "Let's switch!"

Case 7
    • B : Say something.
    • A : About me.

Case 8
    • C : Squeeze his hand.
    • A : "Forget about it."

Case 9
    • B : Go to the door.
    • A : "I'm sad."

Case 10
    • B : "I can't leave you here."
    • A : "I care."

Case 11
    • B : "It's dangerous!"
    • B : About Rika.

Case 12
    • B : "I'm enough for you?"
    • B : "Me?"

Case 13
       ...SWEET TRAP END...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitter Ending Route

Case 1
    • A : "I'm worried."
    • B : "I think yours are longer."

Case 2
    • B : "I have a nicer ones."
    • C : Hesitate.

Case 3
    • A : Mr. Fuse.
    • C : "A strange person."

Case 4
    • B : "Why did you become a detective?"
    • B : "About Rika."

Case 5
    • B : Ask for hot cocoa.
    • C : Play rock-paper-scissors.

Case  6
    • C : "Was he popular?"
    • A : Help him.

Case 7
    • C : Wait for him to finish.
    • B : About the guys at the agency.

Case 8
    • A : Let go of his hand.
    • C : "We're even."

Case 9
    • A : Call someone from the hotel.
    • C : "I'm happy."

Case 10
    • B : "I can't leave you here."
    • A : "I care."

Case 11
    • A : "Stop!"
    • A : About Interpol.

Case 12
    • A : "You'll see them later."
    • C : "Rika?"

Case 13
       ...BITTER TRAP END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment