[เฉลย] True Love Sweet Lies - Naomasa Sakuru : Sequel Walkthrough


Sweet Ending Route

Case 1
    • C : Milady.
    • C : "Then..."

Case 2
    • A : "I like your smile too, Naomasa."
    • C : "It's OK."

Case 3
    • A : "Are you OK?"
    • C : Cling tightly to Naomasa.

Case 4
    • A : "I'm worried about you."
    • A : Accept the gesture.

Case 5
    • A : "I'm fine."
    • B : "He doesn't have anything to do with it."

Case 6
    • C : "Trust me."
    • A : "Naomasa was with me, so..."

Case 7
    • C : "Nothing's going to happen."
    • A : A detective partner...?

Case 8
       ...SWEET TRAP END...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitter Ending Route

Case 1
    • B : LinLin.
    • A : "That'd be terrible."

Case 2
    • C : "What face?"
    • A : "Really?"

Case 3
    • C : "I miss you."
    • A : Freeze.

Case 4
    • B : "I'm sad that you don't rely on me."
    • C : "You first..."

Case 5
    • B : "I'm just a little..."
    • A : "Don't worry about me."

Case 6
    • B : "I'll be fine."
    • C : "There was no other choice, so..."

Case 7
    • A : "I'll be fine."
    • C : A life partner...?

Case 8
       ...BITTER TRAP END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment