[เฉลย] Our Two Bedroom Story - Tsumugu Kido : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • C : I'll do my best too.
    • A : Make some for Kido.

Chapter 2
    • B : Please help me with the article.
    • B : Shake his hand firmly.

Chapter 3
    • A : Yes, I'll try to work things out.
    • A : Ask him straight out.

Chapter 4
    • B : Don't ask him.
    • C : It is tiring...

Chapter 5
    • B : I prefer Kansai dialect.
    • C : Get angry.

Chapter 6
    • B : Wait and see what happens.
    • C : Cheer up!

Chapter 7
    • C : No! You're the worst!
    • B : Don't tell them about him.

Chapter 8
    • C : Your job is your life.
    • A : I'm sorry too.

Chapter 9
    • A : Do you have siblings?
    • C : Ask Tsumugu.

Chapter 10
    • B : Tell him.
    • A ; Tell him the truth.
    • B : I won't give up.

Chapter 11
    • A : This is sexual harassment!
    • B : Everything's fine.

Chapter 12
    • B : Don't get on.

Chapter 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment