[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Koh Uraga : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : "We'll be back."
    • C : "I wish you'd say my name..."

Chapter 2
    • A : "Where can I find a toolbox?"
    • B : "That's amazing."

Chapter 3
    • B : "Hey, Koh!"
    • A : Tell Koh.

Chapter 4
    • B : "Hey, Koh!"
    • A : "This is so good!"

Chapter 5
    • C : "Koh is way too cool."
    • B : Do nothing.

Chapter 6
    • C : "It's a present for you."
    • B : "Some things are a secret."

Chapter 7
    • C : "Maybe you're right..."
    • C : "He must be happy."

Chapter 8
    • B : Smile and say something.
    • B : "I'll try a different one."

Chapter 9
    • B : "Help me fix this leak?"
    • C : Sit next to him.

Chapter 10
    • A : Get closer.
    • C : "You're not alone!"

Chapter 11
    • B : "I'm glad he's okay."
    • A : "Are you okay now?"

Chapter 12
    • C : "We should make some memories!"
    • A : "Do you like it?"

Chapter 13
    • B : Give him some water.
    • C : "That  was so cool!"

Chapter 14
    • C : Shaved ice.
    • A : "I'll give it to him."

Chapter 15
    • B : Talk to Koh.
    • B : "Is something wrong?"

Chapter 16
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment