[เฉลย] True Love Sweet Lies - Sakuya Nanahori : Sequel Walkthrough


Sweet Ending Route

Case 1
    • C : Put a hand on his shoulder.
    • A : Call him.

Case 2
    • A : "Alright, I'm going back to my room."
    • B : "Fine, I guess I'll keep you company."

Case 3
    • C : "Which one do you want?"
    • B : "That color makes me think of you."

Case 4
    • A : "Are you sure?"
    • C : Leave him alone.

Case 5
    • A : Nod.
    • C : "Actually..."

Case 6
    • A : Quietly walk after him.
    • C : Let's Sakuya decide what to do.

Case 7
    • C : "No."
    • A : "Red."

Case 8
       ...SWEET TRAP END...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitter Ending Route

Case 1
    • A : Talk to Sakuya.
    • C : Wait until later.

Case 2
    • C : Stay and watch him play.
    • B : "Fine, I guess I'll keep you company."

Case 3
    • A : "Leave me alone."
    • C : "Do I need any other reason?"

Case 4
    • B : "But..."
    • B : Get angry.

Case 5
    • B : Stare at him.
    • B : "You should ask Sakuya."

Case 6
    • C : Grab his arm.
    • B : "Let's split up and look around."

Case 7
    • B : "I don't know..."
    • C : "You choose, Sakuya."

Case 8
       ...BITTER TRAP END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment