[เฉลย] True Love Sweet Lies - Kiyoharu Nanahori : Sequel Walkthrough


Sweet Ending Route

Case 1
    • A : "Alright, I get it."
    • A : "What will you do if it is?"

Case 2
    • B : "Who's fault is that?!"
    • B : "...Really?"

Case 3
    • A : "There's something I want to check..."
    • A : "No dinner tonight."

Case 4
    • C : "Sorry."
    • B : "Tell the truth."

Case 5
    • A : "I didn't want to talk about it."
    • A : "I was so happy."

Case 6
    • A : Because I love him.
    • A : "I found someone else."

Case 7
    • A : "Because I love Kiyoharu."
    • B : "I really put my all into it."

Case 8
       ...SWEET TRAP END...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitter Ending Route

Case 1
    • A : "Alright, I get it."
    • A : "What will you do if it is?"

Case 2
    • A : "I need some air.
    • A : "No thanks."

Case 3
    • A : "There's something I want to check..."
    • C : "No more dates!"

Case 4
    • B : "You were asleep."
    • A : Laugh nervously.

Case 5
    • C : "It's all in the past."
    • C : "I'd never seen Tomine get owned."

Case 6
    • B : Because he's my friend.
    • C : "I haven't gotten over my ex."

Case 7
    • B : "Because I don't like Chen."
    • C : "I'll tell you if you kiss me."

Case 8
       ...BITTER TRAP END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment