[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Akito Kakiuchi : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : I don't know.
    • A : Hide with a towel.

Chapter 2
    • A : Not now.
    • A : Look at Akito.

Chapter 3
    • A : How he hasn't changed.
    • A : Flick his forehead back.

Chapter 4
    • B : "Let me go."
    • A : Give him a lot.

Chapter 5
    • A : "Of course not!"
    • B : "I wish he'd come get me soon."

Chapter 6
    • B : Flick his forehead.
    • A : I don't remember.

Chapter 7
    • A : Are you going to be late today?
    • B : Don't mention Ren and suggest to go home.

Chapter 8
    • A : Ask.
    • A : Because you called me your wife.

Chapter 9
    • A : Everything.
    • A : Sit a little far from Akito.

Chapter 10
    • B : I want you to prioritize your issues.
    • B : You're just good st finding me.

Chapter 11
    • B : "Yes."
    • B : Grab his arm.

Chapter 12
    • B : Say it shyly.
    • A : You're back to normal.

Chapter 13
    • A : Then will you take me?
    • A : I'm nervous.

Chapter 14
    • A : You're being kind.
    • B : I don't know.

Chapter 15

0 comments :

Post a Comment