[เฉลย] Be My Princess - Joshua Lieben : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : I’m just a student.
    • A : I’m sorry.

Chapter 2
    • A : Don’t respond.
    • A : It’s sad that he thinks of it like that…

Chapter 3
    • B : Did you give me that blanket last night?
    • B : They all taste good. I can’t choose.

Chapter 4
    • B : Go to Prince Joshua’s office.
    • B : It didn’t sound like one…

Chapter 5
    • B : I’m not very hungry…
    • B : It’s a rice ball.

Chapter 6
    • B : You’re abducting me!?
    • B : It’s very silent all of a sudden.

Chapter 7
    • B : All right.
    • A : Refuse.

Chapter 8
    • B : It seems so.
    • B : What indeed.

Chapter 9
    • B : That’s right…
    • A : Don’t try speaking to him.

Chapter 10
    • A : Thank you, everyone.
    • A : Thank you all for everything.

Chapter 11
    • B : Offer it to him once more.
    • B : You always say that…

Chapter 12
    • A : I’m sad that we only have one more week.
    • B : I’m glad to have met you.

Chapter 13
    • A : Thank you for saving me just now.
    • A : I trust you…

Chapter 14
    • B : Help Prince Joshua call out to Jan.
    • A : Yes.  Thank you.

Chapter 15
       ...HAPPY ENDING...


1 comments :

  1. Hi. I've just used your route and it only gives the good ending not the happy ending
    X

    ReplyDelete