[เฉลย] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Chikage Tengu : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • C : "Okay... goodnight."
    • B : "Maybe, but..."

Episode 2
    • B : "It's nice having a lively house."
    • A : I'll take my clothes off myself.

Episode 3
    • A : Call to Chikage.
    • A : Sit next to Chikage.

Episode 4
    • C : "You seemed the most decent."
    • B : "Thanks, Chikage."

Episode 5
    • C : I'm more worried about the others.
    • B : Talk to him.

Episode 6
    • C : Encourage him to sit by you.
    • A : Get Chikage's help.

Episode 7
    • B : "But now he has all of you."
    • B : Wait for the kiss.

Episode 8
    • A : Trust Chikage.
    • A : I'm worried about Chikage.

Episode 9
    • C : It'd be the same either way.
    • C : Hold his hand.

Episode 10
    • B : "I have an agreement with Chikage."
    • B : "We can kiss."

Episode 11
    • A : Give a sincere apology.
    • C : Do nothing.

Episode 12
    • C : Look at Chikage.
    • B : Trust that Chikage will come save you.

Episode 13
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment