[เฉลย] Be My Princess 2 - Oliver Button : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Have you ever made a dessert?
    • C : You have to retake.

Episode 2
    • A : I'll go.
    • B : Reading.

Episode 3
    • B : A place filled with women.
    • C : You're really strong.

Episode 4
    • A : She's cute.
    • A : He's an amazing person.

Episode 5
    • C : I want to do something.
    • B : I can't dance.

Episode 6
    • A : I'll came see.
    • A : Run away.

Episode 7
    • B : Of course he's lying.
    • B : A photo.

Episode 8
    • A : It's my pleasure.
    • B : My work here is finished.

Episode 9
    • B : Really...?
    • B : I didn't notice at all.

Episode 10
    • C : Don't apologize.
    • A : I'm angry.

Episode 11
    • A : Accept.
    • A : About you.

Episode 12
    • C : Do you like them?
    • B : Don't joke around.

Episode 13
    • C : Please have the surgery.
    • C : I'll try.

Episode 14
    • B : Because I can see them.
    • A : Of course not.

Episode 15
    • B : Good luck.
    • A : I was admiring you.

Episode 16
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment