[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Yamato Kougami : Season 2 Wedding Bells Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "What do you want me to do?"
    • C : Explain to Yamato.

Episode 2
    • C : I only belong to you…
    • B : Only if you want to.

Episode 3
    • C : Change into a different dress.
    • A : "I want you to decide with me."

Episode 4
    • B : "I worry about your health."
    • C : Blush and laugh.

Episode 5
    • C : "Can I use your birthday?"
    • A : "Yes."

Episode 6
    • C : Ask Yamato for his opinion.
    • B : "Want a massage?"

Episode 7
    • A : Hit his chest.
    • B : "What if my cheeks are sunken in?"

Episode 8
    • B : "I forgot about that."
    • B : "Wanna halve it?"

Episode 9
    • A : Ask for your hand in marriage.
    • A : Baseball.

Episode 10
    • B : "I'm sorry."
    • A : "He'll be okay."

Episode 11
    • C :  "I want to see more of it."
    • C : "I'm glad you're my husband."

Episode 12
    • B : "So does your dad."
    • A : Talk to Yamato.

Episode 13
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...


0 comments :

Post a Comment