[เฉลย] My Sweet Bodyguard - Subaru Ichiyanagi : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • C : Say nothing.
    • A : I'm not crying!

Episode 2
    • B : Tell him that you'll carry them.
    • A : I'm going, too!

Episode 3
    • A : No way!
    • Tell him it is delicious.

Episode 4
    • B : I’m surprised.
    • A : You're right.

Episode 5
    • C : I don't cry!
    • B : Apologize.

Episode 6
    • B : Ask if he's lonely.
    • A : Thank you.

Episode 7
    • A : The item by your hand.
    • B : I’m nervous…

Episode 8
    • A : Your home is amazing!
    • B : Do I look bad?

Episode 9
    • B : Of course!
    • C : I want to go home.

Episode 10
    • C : I'm fine...
    • B : Yes...

Episode 11
    • C : Thanks, Everyone!
    • A : I'm the prime minister's daughter.

Episode 12
    •  A : Of course he doesn't!
    • A : It's cute.

Episode 13
    • B : I have to do it.
    • A : Okay.

Episode 14
    • C : I want to be with you at the end!
    • A : Where did you go?

Episode 15
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment