[เฉลย] The Seal of Lycoris -Target:YUIE- Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    - NO CHOICE -

Chapter 2
    • I wonder what's going to happen once he fulfills his 'providence'?
    • I-I guess it's okay if it's only for a little while...

Chapter 3
    • Something that can purify all demonic powers?
    • He wants to manipulate me?

Chapter 4
    • It feels kinda sad to know that I won't be able to see them anymore.
    • There is no point in protecting me if others are hurt in the process.

Chapter 5
    • He is probably trying to change the subject.
    • I wrapped my hand around his body.

Chapter 6
    • I think YUIE should be free.
    • I am (MC's name).

Chapter 7
    • YUIE is not my servant!
    • The fact that I love YUIE.

Chapter 8
     ...GOOD END...

2 comments :

  1. Can you please tell me about the story because I really want to know about the story. If it's too much trouble for you It's okay if you don't. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, i don't have time for that. T.T

    ReplyDelete