[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Kyoichi Kunishiro : Season 2 Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : "I can handle it."
    • B : "Alright."

Chapter 2
    • B : "What are you thinking!?"
    • B : "I'll do my best!"

Chapter 3
    • B : "Thank you."
    • A : "Please tell me."

Chapter 4
    • B : "It's Japanese culture."
    • A : "He's older, so it should be okay."

Chapter 5
    • B : ... (Remain silent)
    • A : "I'm sure it'll be fun!"

Chapter 6
    • A : "Kyoichi is really nice."
    • A : Kiss goodnight.

Chapter 7
    • B : "Better to have fun together."
    • B : Find something for him.

Chapter 8
    • A : "Are you making fun of me?"
    • B : "This make me happy."

Chapter 9
    • A : "You don't feel good?"
    • B : "How are you feeling?"

Chapter 10
    • B : "I'm glad you're eating."
    • B : "I would..."

Chapter 11
    • A : "Your eyes will be go bad."

Chapter 12
    • B : "J will be happy."
    • A : "Everything will be alright."

Chapter 13
    • B : "Not as mush as you."

Chapter 14
    • B : "Okay!"

Chapter 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment