[เฉลย] Serendipity Next Door - Masaomi Hibiya : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Fine.
    • B : Of course not.

Chapter 2
    • A : Are you mad?
    • A : What program is it?

Chapter 3
    • A : No!
    • A : I was going to hang up the curtain.

Chapter 4
    • A : Hi.
    • A : Thank you.

Chapter 5
    • B : Sorry I didn't tell you where it was.
    • B : I'm just surprised.

Chapter 6
    • A : Sorry.
    • A : I’ll go home.

Chapter 7
    • C : It’s not gruel, it’s risotto!
    • A : I’ll just sing the chorus!

Chapter 8
    • A : Sure.
    • A : He was a jerk.

Chapter 9
    • C : Are you going to take a nap?
    • C : Thanks for saving me.

Chapter 10
    • B : It’s your imagination.
    • C : I guess you’re right.

Chapter 11
    • B : I...
    • C : ......

Chapter 12
    • B : Talk about OMI’s comeback.
    • C : ......

Chapter 13
           ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment