[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Haruki Tanemura : Season 2 : 3 Years Later Walkthrough


Bonus Story
    • A : "Are you sure?"
    • A : "It's nothing."

Story 1
    • A : "I don't mind at all!"
    • B : "He works really hard."

Story 2
    • C : Go to a nice cafe.
    • A : "I was so touched."

Story 3
    • A : "You're perfect, too."
    • A : "It's not like that."

Story 4
    • A : "I understand."
    • C : "Why do you want me to cook?"

Story 5
    • B : "Okay..."
    • A : "I'm fine."

Story 6
    • A : Shake his hand off.
    • B : "I hope so..."

Story 7
    • C : "Promise you won't miss another date?"
    • B : "Okay..."

Story 8
    • B : "You don't need to be perfect."
    • B : "Thank you."

Story 9
    • B : "I'm excited!"
    • C : "Don't make fun of me."

Story 10
   
   ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment