[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Haruki Tanemura : Sequel Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : "H University? I'm impressed."
    • A : "Of course!"

Chapter 2
    • C : "Are you jealous?"
    • A : "Right."

Chapter 3
    • B : "Sort of..."
    • A : "Yeah."

Chapter 4
    • A : "I don't like it."
    • B : "Haru doesn't think about things like that..."

Chapter 5
    • B : "It's not wrong."
    • C : "Sometimes."

Chapter 6
    • B : "Don't push yourself too much."
    • A : "I love it so much I could live here forever."

Chapter 7
    • A : "Okay."
    • C : Say nothing.

Chapter 8
    • A : "It was normal."
    • A : "I understand."

Chapter 9
    • A : "I think you should do it."
    • A : "No, I don't mind."

Chapter 10
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment