[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Haruki Tanemura : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : You're really sweet.
    • C: No, we're not a couple!

Chapter 2
    • C : "We were talking about you as kid."
    • A : "I wish I had that many friends!"

Chapter 3
    • A : Hold his had.
    • B : "Carry me on your back."

Chapter 4
    • C : "It's because of you."
    • A : "Thank you!"

Chapter 5
    • A : "That makes me really happy!"
    • B : "You have to take care of yourself."

Chapter 6
    • C : Rabbit
    • B : "I don't think so."

Chapter 7
    • A : I want to go to the beach.
    • A : Yer, it would.

Chapter 8
    • B : Don't let them beat you!
    • A : "Excuse me!"
    • A : "You were cool today."

Chapter 9
    • A : "No, I'm sorry."
    • A : I'll go home alone.

Chapter 10
    • A : "Sorry, I was spacing out."
    • B : Stare into  his eye.
    • A : "I do."

Chapter 11
    • C : Be honest.

Chapter 12
    • A : Call for help.
    • B : Try to talk to Haruki.

Chapter 13
    • A : "It's nothing..."
    • B : Tell him to let me go.

Chapter 14
    • C : Talk about Haru.
    • B : "Why are you taking it off?"

Chapter 15
    • A : "I do."
    • C : "I can't wait to be a bride!"

Chapter 16
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment