[เฉลย] Class Trip Crush - Taketo Kanzaki : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Don't respond
    • C : Could you tell me about it?

Chapter 2
    • B : Not interested
    • C : I'll treat

Chapter 3
    • B : Support Taketo's lie
    • A : Object

Chapter 4
    • A : Join him
    • A : That's still scary

Chapter 5
    • A : Nothing's wrong
    • B : Call him out

Chapter 6
    • C : Cheer both on
    • A : Good game

Chapter 7
    • A : Tell me about it

Chapter 8
    • B : Deny it
    • C : I'm a girl

Chapter 9
    • A : I'd like to go
    • A : I'm interested in Taketo

Chapter 10
    • C : Do nothing

Chapter 11
    • A : Talk to Taketo
    • A : Nothing

Chapter 12
    • A : I love to cook
    • B : Work in silence

Chapter 13
    • A : Sure
    • A : Squeeze back

Chapter 14
    • B : Go over to Taketo
    • B : ...Did she ask you out?

Chapter 15
    • B : It's our last free period, huh

Chapter 16
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment