[เฉลย] My Last First Kiss - Ayato Hidaka : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : Why would I be embarrassed?
    • A : Push Ayato away

Episode 2
    • B : You've changed, Hiro.
    • C : But how do I find a lover?

Episode 3
    • A : Apologize.
    • A : We're just pretending, right?

Episode 4
    • A : That's a secret.
    • C : I'll try my best.

Episode 5
    • B : It was only for a very short time.
    • C : Blush furiously.

Episode 6
    • B : Give it a try.
    • B : I guess I'll take a few.

Episode 7
    • C : Where do you want to go, Taka?
    • A : It was fun!

Episode 8
    • B : Why do you ask?
    • C : I haven't done anything that special.

Episode 9
    • A : Tell him nothing happened with Hiro.
    • A : You're right, the real deal is better.

Episode 10
    • A : I can get home on my own.
    • B : Why do you ask?

Episode 11
    • C : Do you really think so?
    • B : A light bulb burned out at my place.

Episode 12
    • B : What's that have to do with a boyfriend?
    • A : I'm past my first love.

Episode 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment