[เฉลย] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Miyabi Kitsune : Season 2 : Love Nest for Two Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "I'm okay because you're here."
    • C : "Yield to Miyabi."

Episode 2
    • B : "Meaning more than we already are?"
    • A : "Don't worry about me."

Episode 3
    • A : "I'm sorry."
    • C : "I want to protect you, too."

Episode 4
    • A : "Let's make it together."
    • A : "You did all this so I could go to work?"

Episode 5
    • B : "Why are you apologize?"
    • B : "Koharu."

Episode 6
    • B : "Look at me."
    • B : "You're the only one for me."

Episode 7
    • A : "Of course I will."
    • C : "They'd wipe out the ayakashi."

Episode 8
    • A : "That's terrible, He's you friend."
    • A : "I would've done that for anyone."

Episode 9
    • A : "You're the heartless one."
    • A : "Because I'm me."

Episode 10
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment