[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Huedhaut x God of Aquarius : Main Story Walkthrough


Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • B : Be too scared to let go.
    • B : "Can I see you again?"

Story 2
    • B : Watch.
    • C : Squeeze his hand back.

Story 3
    • A : "Yeb, he really is smart."
    • C : Squeeze his hand back.

Story 4
    • C : Don't move.
    • B : The story of Berenice's Hair...

Story 5
    • B : Apologize to Huedhaut.
    • A : "I guess it was destiny."

Story 6
    • C : Say, "I'm happy to help."
    • C : Hug Huedhaut back.

Story 7
    • C : Watch him go.
    • B : Look at Huedhaut.

Story 8
    • C : Say, "Hue, help..."
    • B : "I wish for Hue's happiness."

Story 9
    • A : Act pouty.
    • A : Squeeze his hand back.

Story 10
    • B : Call his name.
    • B : "I'll never give up!"

Story 11
    • C : Be angry.
    • C : Summon your strength and stand.

Story 12
    • A : "I'll grab onto you and never let go!"
    • A : Hug him.

Story 13
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • A : Let go of him.
    • C : "Am I safe?"

Story 2
    • C : Pretend not to know anything.
    • A : Shake off his hand.

Story 3
    • B : Back away from him.
    • C : Don't say anything.

Story 4
    • B : Pull away.
    • A : Arrogant Cassiopeia...

Story 5
    • C : Whatever, who cares?
    • B : "I can't tell you."

Story 6
    • B : I want to get this over with ASAP.
    • B : Say ok.

Story 7
    • A : Tell him to stop.
    • C : Look down.

Story 8
    • A : "Be a little charmed."
    • C : "I can't think of anything."

Story 9
    • B : Laugh it off.
    • C : Be nervous and stiff.

Story 10
    • C : Watch what happens.
    • A : "I scared to die."

Story 11
    • A : Joke.
    • B : Be paralyzed by pain.

Story 12
    • C : "I don't know what I'll do!"
    • C : Cry.

Story 13
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment