[เฉลย] Star-Crossed Myth - Dui x God of Gemini : Sequel Walkthrough



Blessed Ending Route

Story 1
    • B : "No way."
    • C : "Dui, what should I do?"

Story 2
    • C : Hold Dui's hand.
    • B : "Yes."

Story 3
    • B : "You're kind."
    • B : "Yes."

Story 4
    • A : "Ask."
    • B : "Thanks."

Story 5
    • B : "I'm fine."
    • A : Speak openly.

Story 6
    • C : Pretend to drink it.
    • A : Try and escape.

Story 7
    • B : Call out to Dui.
    • B : "I believe in you."

Story 8
       ...BLESSED ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Ending Route

Story 1
    • A : "Well..."

Story 2
    • B : Run away.
    • C : "Safety first!"

Story 3
    • C : "You could stand to be less trusting."
    • C : "It's doesn't matter."

Story 4
    • C : Pretend you didn't notice anything.
    • A : "Nothing."

Story 5
    • C : "I'm worried... but I can't tell him."
    • C : Try to hide what you're thinking.

Story 6
    • B : Refuse to drink it.
    • B : Cry.

Story 7
    • C : Beg Ida.
    • C : I'm worried.

Story 8
       ...FORBIDDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment