[เฉลย] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Samon Zashiki-Warashi : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • C : "What's going on?"
    • C : "I thought zashiki-warashi were children?"

Episode 2
    • C : Look in his eyes.
    • A : "I'm not alone."

Episode 3
    • A : "It's okay."
    • A : "Okay."

Episode 4
    • C : "I won!"
    • C : "That's amazing!"

Episode 5
    • C : "Thanks."
    • A : "It is..."

Episode 6
    • B : Wipe his arm with a handkerchief.
    • B : "I'll keep it with me."

Episode 7
    • C : "They respect you."
    • A : "I can't decide."

Episode 8
    • B : "It's Miyabi's fault."
    • A : "Thanks for getting the spider."

Episode 9
    • B : "It's nice put today."
    • B : "I like you no matter how you are."

Episode 10
    • C : "What's about you?"
    • C : "I'm too heavy for this!"

Episode 11
    • A : "Stay with me."
    • B : "Exactly what I said."

Episode 12
    • A : I look at Samon.
    • B : "I don't want you to leave."

Episode 13
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment