[เฉลย] Our Two Bedroom Story - Akiyoshi Zaizen : Season 2 : The Proposal Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • A : "Okay."
    • B : "It all looks so pretty."

Episode 2
    • B : "Go home?"
    • B : "Can I help?"

Episode 3
    • C : "Thanks."
    • B : "I'll try to live up to your expectations."

Episode 4
    • B : "Trust me, too."
    • B : "We met to talk about work."

Episode 5
    • B : "Yes, that."
    • C : "I respect him, that's all."

Episode 6
    • B : "Thank you."
    • C : "I'll whatever I can."

Episode 7
    • A : "But we can't just let her go."
    • C : "But I care about him so much."

Episode 8
    • C : "Thank you for saving me."
    • C : "I couldn't live without you."

Episode 9
    • A : "Thank you for that."
    • B : "Wahoo!"

Episode 10
     ...HAPPY END...

0 comments :

Post a Comment