[เฉลย] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Soryu Oh : Season 2 : Living Together Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "Concentrate on work."
    • B : "Just a little more."

Episode 2
    • A : "Nothing."
    • C : "I'm sorry."

Episode 3
    • A : "Good luck, everyone."
    • B : "But..."

Episode 4
    • A : "I feel like you always spoil me."
    • C : Hug him.

Episode 5
    • C : "Ryosuke will come through."
    • A : "We need to go to the hospital!"

Episode 6
    • A : "I'm fine."
    • A : "I'm embarrassed."

Episode 7
    • A : "How about some coffee?"
    • C : "I think you two will get along well."

Episode 8
    • B : "I think so, too."
    • A : "Thank you so much."

Episode 9
    • B : "Same for you."
    • A : "It's not that big of a deal."

Episode 10
           ...HAPPY ENDING...

1 comments :