[เฉลย] First Love Diaries - Nao Fujimori : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : "I do."
    • A : Smile and say "Friend, then."

Chapter 2
    • B : Only use my first name.
    • B : Hold onto his jacket.

Chapter 3
    • A : "Wow, this is really good!"
    • B : Wave and say goodbye.

Chapter 4
    • B : "I'll just let him kiss me."
    • A : Ask him.

Chapter 5
    • B : Go to his house.
    • A : Ask him.

Chapter 6
    • A : Grab his wrists.
    • A : Ask again.

Chapter 7
    • A : Ask for advice.
    • A : Just smile at him.

Chapter 8
    • A : "I've always wanted to do this!"
    • B : Lean against him.

Chapter 9
    • A : Wave back.
    • B : Say nothing.

Chapter 10
    • A : "I'm sorry I hit you."
    • B : Pull away.

Chapter 11
    • B : "We can't use that."
    • B : "Let’s just have more fun next time!"

Chapter 12
    • B : "Do you best!"
    • A : Invite him to my room.

Chapter 13
    • B : Be honest with him.
    • A : Go give it to him.

Chapter 14
    • A : Shout as loud as I can.
    • B : Quietly squeeze his hand.

Chapter 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...


0 comments :

Post a Comment