[CG] Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate - Kuso-no-mikoto : Main Story CG


 Prologue
The Encounter of Sinners #1

Prologue
The Encounter of Sinners #2

You're Awake?

Your Safety Is My Top Priority #1

Your Safety Is My Top Priority #2

Your Safety Is My Top Priority #3

Husband and wife

As Head of Kifu

The Man in the Moonlight

Spirit Flames

The Invisible Wind Blades

I'll Be the Sword to Protect You

I'd Be Needed Here

 Under the Moonlight #1

  Under the Moonlight #2

   Under the Moonlight #3

   Under the Moonlight #4

 A master and an apprentice #1

 A master and an apprentice #2

 A master and an apprentice #3

A master and an apprentice #4

 In Kuso's Embrace

Hold On Tight!

 Walking in the Night Sky

 The Rest of My Time

 A Peaceful Time

 The Fire #1

 The Fire #2

 The Fire #3

The Fire #4

 The Fire #5

The Fire #6

You're So Beautiful, My Wife

 You're Not My Brother Anymore

 The Private Ceremony

His Ultimate Sacrifice

 Brothers

 A Vow of Love #1

 A Vow of Love #2

0 comments :

Post a Comment