[เฉลย] My Forged Wedding - Haruka Utsunomiya : Season 2 Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : "This is my job."
    • A : Make a sad face.

Chapter 2
    • B : Encourage yourself.
    • A : Laugh off the embarrassment.

Chapter 3
    • A : "Because I have Haruka."
    • A : "Thanks for telling me."

Chapter 4
    • A : Drink properly.
    • A : "You look the same."

Chapter 5
    • A : "You're good with children."
    • B : Keep quiet.

Chapter 6
    • A : "Just make sure it doesn't go over 300 yen."
    • B : Suggest Karen.

Chapter 7
    • A : "I'm responsible too."
    • A : "It burned a lot of calories!"

Chapter 8
    • A : Do the best to calm down.
    • A : You're speechless.

Chapter 9
    • B : "It'll look cute on you."
    • B : Laugh.

Chapter 10
    • B : Don't take tea.
    • B : "No secrets among us."

Chapter 11
    • A : "I want to improve my cooking."
    • A : "We'll work hard together."

Chapter 12
    • B : "Believe in yourself."
    • B : "You're going to win, no doubt!"

Chapter 13
    • A : Shut up and obey.
    • A : Deny frantically.

Chapter 14
    • B : "Don't hide anything from me."
    • B : "I still feel that way."

Chapter 15
     ...SUPER HAPPY END...


0 comments :

Post a Comment