[เฉลย] Our Two Bedroom Story - Akiyoshi Zaizen : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : Show that it moves you.
    • A : "......."

Chapter 2
    • A : "I'll give it my best shot."
    • A : "Thank you very much."

Chapter 3
    • B : "I can do it!"
    • A : "I'm sorry."

Chapter 4
    • B : Turn down the offer.
    • C : "How did you know?"

Chapter 5
    • B : "No, I want to carry on!"
    • A : Ask if he’s enjoying it.

Chapter 6
    • B : Deny it.
    • A : "I'll be fine."

Chapter 7
    • A : "Thanks."
    • A : "Of course not!"

Chapter 8
    • A : Write straight back.
    • C : "I was thinking you're cute."

Chapter 9
    • C : "Get some energy back now?"
    • A : "No, I'm sorry."

Chapter 10
    • C : "Sure."
    • B : Don’t ask.

Chapter 11
    • A : Try to change the subject.
    • A : Ask him what it is.

Chapter 12
    • A : Come clean.
    • A : "Okay."

Chapter 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment