[เฉลย] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Ichigo Sato : Season 2 : 3 Years Later Walkthrough


Bonus Story
    • C : "Maybe I should ask Haru."

Story 1
    • B : "I love your cakes."
    • A : "Don't worry."

Story 2
    • A : "Will you miss me?"
    • A : "Can you make more for me?"

Story 3
    • B : "Is it something personal?"
    • A : "You mean, a date?"

Story 4
    • B : "Can you step back a bit...?"
    • C : "Work is work..."

Story 5
    • A : You're remembered this whole time?"
    • C : "I'm sorry."

Story 6
    • A : Force to smile.
A I don't want to break up."

Story 7
    • C : You should sit down.
    • B : "I wouldn't want to burden him.

Story 8
    • B : "Would you be okay with that?"
    • B : "I don't care about other people."

Story 9
    • B : "I wouldn't."
    • A : "I know!"

Story 10
   
   ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment