[เฉลย] Our Two Bedroom Story - Chiaki Yuasa : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • A : “I’m great at it.”
    • B : "Yes!"

Chapter 2
    • A : "Okay."
    • A : Squeeze his hand really hard.

Chapter 3
    • C : (What can I say?)
    • B : Pretend you didn't hear him.

Chapter 4
    • A : “You’re so cute.”
    • C : Leave it.

Chapter 5
    • B : Wake him.
    • C : Tell him now.

Chapter 6
    • A : Ask him.
    • C : Let Chiaki say.

Chapter 7
    • A : Confide in him.
    • B : Ask.

Chapter 8
    • A : "Sure."
    • B : "It'll be fine."

Chapter 9
    • A : “I’ll think about it.”
    • A : “Maybe not.”

Chapter 10
    • B : “Maybe I am.”
    • A : “Thank you.”

Chapter 11
    • A : Go after him.
    • A : “Yes.”

Chapter 12
    • B : “Of course I don’t.”

Chapter 13
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment