[เฉลย] Our Two Bedroom Story - Shusei Hayakawa : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • B : "Okay, great."
    • A : "Shall I make you some, too?"

Chapter 2
    • B : "It’s a bit of a leap."
    • C : "I'll get you back."

Chapter 3
    • B : "I’m so nervous."
    • A : "You’re teasing me again."

Chapter 4
    • A : “I’ll give it a shot.”
    • C : “Is that what it looks like?”

Chapter 5
    • C : Take Shusei’s side.
    • B : Cover your head.

Chapter 6
    • B : “Let’s cook together again sometime.”
    • A : “I’m too heavy.”

Chapter 7
    • C : You’d love to know, but can’t ask.
    • A : “I’d like to take one of your classes.”

Chapter 8
    • B : “We talked about you.”
    • A : Tell him it’s fine.

Chapter 9
    • B : Ignore them and get inside.
    • B : Tell the truth.

Chapter 10
    • C : Suggest video game.
    • C : Hold his hand.

Chapter 11
    • A : "It’s for everyone’s sake."
    • B : “He’s just a colleague.”

Chapter 12
    • B : Pretend you don't know.
    • B : Slip away together.

Chapter 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment