[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Princess Arthur - Merlin : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1 - The Knights of the Round Table
    • I want to go to my room.
    • Is it okay to talk to them?
    • I trust you.
    • Just because.

Chapter 2 - As King
    • No he isn't!
    • Oh, all right.
    • We'd better not. It's dangerous.
    • I'm asking this of you as a girl.
    • I have.
    • But I'd rather go alone.
    • It makes me feel pressured.
    • Strike her down.
    • I don't have time for that.
    • Whenever you want.
    • Maybe you're right.
    • Yes, I was playing.

Chapter 3 - The Kingdom
    • No, I'm glad you brought it up.
    • I want you to call me Your Majesty.
    • Are wizards' bodies different from ours?
    • Surveying my kingdom.
    • I've already made plans with Gawain...
    • Why don't you want to reply on him?
    • We can't do something so rude.
    • I'm not interested.
    • Let him go.
    • I wouldn't do that.
    • Let's stop.
    • Because you fulfilled your duty.
    • I will do my best.

Chapter 4 - First Campaign
    • I understand.
    • I will go into battle.
    • Save Merlin.
    • I'm not sure.

Chapter 5 - Merlin's Secret
    • Will you help me?
    • I would still draw the Sword.
    • Approach the guards.
    • Ask Merlin.
    • I don't think that's true.
    • Would you like to talk a walk to the castle town?
    • Go.
    • I want to feel such passion.
    • Yes, I do.

Chapter 6 - Snow Petal
    • I don't dislike them.
    • The castle plaza.
    • All right then, just a little...
    • I don't know.
    • Would you like to go to a festival with me?
    • Fun.
    • No, I don't think so.
    • Invite him to the mausoleum.
    • What do you mean by that?
    • Remain silent.

Chapter 7 - A Cowardly Man
    • Of course I trust Marie.
    • Then let's go to see them.
    • I have to do my best.
    • Are you uncomfortable with Nimue?
    • I think we're close.
    • What do you mean he's a coward?
    • Can I talk to you for a little bit?
    • Well, what else can I do?
    • You don't understand me at all.

Chapter 8 - The Legendary Magician

       ...SWEET ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment