[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Eternal Vows - Suien : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1
    • Thank you very much!
    • You aren't coming with us, Suien?
    • Maybe I'll call off running.
    • This might work.
    • Ask for Suien's opinion.

Chapter 2
    • Maybe not.   ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [Sure!] for get the CG.
    • Go out for a stroll.
    • What's Lord Kenshin doing?   ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [What's Masato doing?] for get the CG.
    • It's nothing much.

Chapter 3
     *** No choices ***

Chapter 4
    • Stay inside.
    • Go out to the garden.
    • I'm worried about Kansuke.

Chapter 5
    • Go to Suien's house.
    • Ask if he'd like to take a walk together.
    • I just want to say hello.

Chapter 6
    • The weather isn't looking good, so I'll go home.

Chapter 7
    • Right side of the street.

Chapter 8   ***** Bookmark before answer ***** [for get Sad Ending.]
    • I'm a little tired.
    • I think I need to get a breath of fresh air.   ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [Maybe if I really concentrate, I'll fall asleep.] for get the CG.
    • Go for a walk.   ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [Go out on the veranda.] for get the CG.
    • I think it was sort of an accident.

Chapter 9
    • Hit it away.
    • Run away.   ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [Pick up your sword.] for get the CG.

Chapter 10
    • Wander around outside.

Chapter 11
    • I'm just a little sister, even here?
    • Wait and say nothing.

Chapter 12
    • Continue watching the moon in silence.
    • Explain to him.

Chapter 13
     *** No choices ***

Chapter 14
    • Don't let go.
    • Tell him that you are with him.   ***** Bookmark before answer ***** [for get Normal Ending.]

       ...SWEET ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal Ending Route

***** Load the Bookmark*****

    • Pretend to be his sister.

       ...NORMAL ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad Ending Route

***** Load the Bookmark*****

Chapter 8
    • I'm a little tired.
    • Maybe if I really concentrate, I'll fall asleep
   
Chapter 9
    • Hit it away.
    • Pick up your sword.

Chapter 10
    • Wander around outside.

Chapter 11
    • Oh well.
    • Encourage him.

Chapter 12
    • Ask if he loves someone.
    • Explain to him.

Chapter 13
       ...SAD ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** For the rest of CGs that not appear ****    
Please follow this walkthrough.

Chapter 1
    • I don't know about this...
    • Who said we're sprinting?!
    • This isn't contest.
    • It's really pretty.
    • Strange looking isn't it?

Chapter 2
    • Maybe not.
    • Go out for stroll.
    • What's Lord Kenshin doing?
    • It hurts a little.

Chapter 3
     *** No choices ***

Chapter 4
    • Maybe not.
    • Stay inside.
    • Explore the estate.
    • I'm scared of Kansuke.

Chapter 5
    • Go to Shuya's house.
    • I'm okay with them.
    • Ask him where he was going earlier.

Chapter 6
    • I want to go visit Shuya's house.

4 comments :

  1. I'm glad you did Suien's walkthrough! That means you only have to do 24 more walkthroughs! But I'm a little confused about Shuya, Akatsuki, and Suien's walhthroughs that you just did, could you please post something that can help people understand what to do to get the CGs and the endings they want to get? And also I'm glad you are posting walkthroughs again and that you were able to fix your problem, you were having trouble purchasing otomeios right? And I hope you continue posting walkthroughs! I'm supporting you all the way 100%! And luckily you only have to do...
    Masato, Yataro Kojima, Kanehisa Togi, Kansuke Yamamoto, and Rurimaru of Eternal Vows

    Aladdin, Ifrit, Vafa, and Zia of Arabian Dreams

    Roberts, Eyes, Yoh, Lorenzo, Abel, Leo, Arthur, Izumi, Drake, and Heine of Pirates. And I hope you can get them done before August 21, 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are the walkthroughs coming along? Think you might get them done before August 21, 2016? And if you can't get them done by that date, that's okay I believe everyone wants you to do a great job on getting them posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey did you hear that they just released Hikobane and Ryuzaburo's stories?! Are you going to do their storiy walkthroughs? Please say you will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking how you were doing. How are the walkthroughs coming along? And Hey did you hear that they just released Hikobane and Ryuzaburo's stories yesterday? Are you going to do their walkthroughs? Because I'd you are then that means you have to do 26 more walkthroughs (P.S. I forgot to write the names of Scarlet Fate).


    Masato, Yataro Kojima, Kanehisa Togi, Kansuke Yamamoto, and Rurimaru of Eternal Vows

    Aladdin, Ifrit, Vafa, and Zia of Arabian Dreams

    Roberts, Eyes, Yoh, Lorenzo, Abel, Leo, Arthur, Izumi, Drake, and Heine of Pirates.

    Akifusa Oki, Aterui, Furutsugu Aikishino, Kodonomae, and Tomonori Kotokura of Scarlet Fate 1 and 2

    Ryuzaburo, and Hikobane of Mononoke Kiss. And I hope you can get them done before August 21, 2016. Please? If you can get them before then.

    ReplyDelete