[เฉลย] My Last First Kiss - Riku Morimachi : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "You've gotten so tall."
    • B : "Why?"

Episode 2 1
    • B : Pretend not to notice.
    • B : "I don't know..."

Episode 3
    • B : Talk about Cielo.
    • C : "I get it, now."

Episode 4
    • C : "He's an amazing person, huh."
    • C : "Thanks, Riku."

Episode 5
    • A : "Want to go look for him?"
    • C : "Let's watch it together."

Episode 6
    • B : "Can I sit next to you?"
    • C : "Are you okay with that?"

Episode 7
    • A : "Thanks to you, Riku."
    • A : "Are you okay with this?"

Episode 8
    • A : "Is that a bad thing?"
    • A : "I'm not mad."

Episode 9
    • A : I want to watch him longer.
    • B : "I was looking away."

Episode 10
    • B : Answer honestly.
    • C : "I'll help."

Episode 11
    • A : About Riku.
    • C : Talk about Ito.

Episode 12
    • A : "Don't apologize."
    • A : Wait here.

Episode 13
       ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment