[เฉลย] Code Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ - Victor Frankenstein Walkthrough


Chapter 1 - London Steam
     •  Take his hand.
     •  Allow it.

Chapter 2 - The Strongest Stalker
     •  "I want to go with Victor."
     •  Come out.

Chapter 3 - A Girl's Education
     •  Ask Victor to teach me.
     •  Leave the tube alone.
     •  Ask Victor to teach me.
     •  Interesting!

Chapter 4 - Train Robbery
     •  Disagree.
     •  Check on Victor.
     •  Board the train.
     •  Stay hidden.

Chapter 5 - Vampire Requiem
     •  Isn't there another way?
     •  Persuade him.
     •  Don't ask.

Chapter 6 - Negotiated Solution
     •  Run into a back alley.
     •  Can't let him do this!

Chapter 7 - The Bouyant and the Bellicose
     •  I'm having a lot of fun.
     •  Prepare for a counterattack!

Chapter 8 - Nobody Understand the Truth
     •  "You wouldn't understand."

Chapter 9 - A Wanted Man
     •  Victor would never do something like that
     •  "I'm so glad you're safe."

Chapter 10 - The British Queen
     •  "I don't know..."
     •  Step back  /  Choose [Step towards her.] for get BAD END.

Chapter 11 - The Alchemist's Secret
     •  "Don't be so kind to me."
     •  "Thank you."
     •  Don't run  /  Choose [Run.] for get BAD END.

Chapter 12 - Calamity
     •  Reassure Victor.
     •  Search for a way out  /  Choose [Wait.] for get BAD END.

Chapter 13 - A Princess's Knight
     •  "I promise."
     •  I believe in you...  /  Choose [I don't want to kill you.] for get NORMAL END.

           ...GOOD ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment