[เฉลย] Code Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ - Impey Barbicane Walkthrough


Chapter 1 - London Steam
     •  Take his hand.
     •  Remain defensive.

Chapter 2 - The Strongest Stalker
     •  "I'll accompany Impey."
     •  Come out.

Chapter 3 - A Girl's Education
     •  Ask Impey to teach me.
     •  Wait in anticipation.
     •  Ask Impey to teach me.
     •  "Are you sure?"

Chapter 4 - Train Robbery
     •  Disagree.
     •  Check on Impey.
     •  Leave the station.
     •  Speak with Impey.

Chapter 5 - Vampire Requiem
     •  Really can't say.
     •  Persuade him.
     •  Don't ask.

Chapter 6 - Negotiated Solution
     •  Keep walking down the main street.
     •  Can't let him do that!

Chapter 7 - The Bouyant and the Bellicose
     •  I'm having a lot of fun.
     •  Prepare for a counterattack!

Chapter 8 - Nobody Understand the Truth
     •  "You wouldn't understand."

Chapter 9 - Steampunk
     •  "It made me happy."
     •  "I'll protect you."

Chapter 10 - Captured
     •  Hide!   / Choose [Fight them!] for get the BAD END.
     •  "Yes, it was all for love."

Chapter 11 - Criminal Intent
     •  "Is it all right for me to stay?"

Chapter 12 - The Grandest Dream
     •  No.

Chapter 13 - Fly Me to the Moon
     •  ...That's what I was going to do.
     •  Let's keep going.   / Choose [We should head back.] for get the BAD END.
     •  ...step forward.
     •  Stay with him.  / Choose [Have faith in Impey.] for get the NORMAL END.

           ...GOOD ENDING...


0 comments :

Post a Comment